- Santo Tomas, PhilippinesBarangay Santa Anastacia , Batangas, Pan - Philippine Hwy, Santo Tomas, 4234 Batangas, Philippines, Santo Tomas, CALABARZON, PhilippinesSanto TomasCALABARZONPhilippines
- Full time
- Leads the daily operations and maintenance of the Park roads, common facilities, and landscaping areas to ensure best-in-class infrastructure designed to host both local and global companies
- Ensures a safe and secure environment and provides best-in-class utilities, such as but not limited to, power and telecommunications in coordination with cross-functional teams
- Ensures that all concerned parties comply with the Deed of Restrictions (DOR) and Park Rules and Regulations (PRR) and leads the review and update of the DOR and PRR as needed
- Recommends the section’s short and long-term budget as well as revenue management strategies to optimize revenues from operations
- Directs and develops the Operations Section to attain the Department and Company goals
- Licensed Mechanical/Civil/Electrical Engineer
- Preferably an MBA graduate
- With at least five (5) years of managerial or supervisory experience in an industrial park or real estate operations
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Team player
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Barangay Santa Anastacia , Batangas, Pan - Philippine Hwy, Santo Tomas, 4234 Batangas, Philippines
- Property Management and Real Estate
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About First Philippine Industrial Park
First Philippine Industrial Park, Inc. (FPIP) is the owner, developer, and manager of the leading industrial property in the Philippines. Established in 1997, FPIP is a 457-hectare property strategically located in the CALABARZON (Cavite-Laguna-Batangas-Rizal-Quezon) industrial region south of Manila. FPIP was established as a response to the call of the Philippine government to help in the task of nation-building through the development and management of world-class facilities designed to host global companies.
FPIP is a joint venture between one of the Philippines' largest conglomerates, First Philippine Holdings Corporation (FPH) and Sumitomo Corporation of Japan.
FPH is a major publicly listed company with core businesses in power and energy and strategic initiatives in media, semiconductors, solar energy, telecommunications, property, infrastructure, and manufacturing.
Sumitomo Corporation is a global leader in the trade and distribution of steel, chemicals, mining, construction, and financial and logistics services. Sumitomo's team of more than 6,3299 employees in almost 66 countries can handle all aspects of virtually any project, including planning, sourcing financing, logistics, insurance, and marketing anywhere in the world. The Company now calls itself an Integrated Business Enterprise, a term more adequately capturing its diverse scope and status. The Company has experience in industrial park management, development, and marketing in 12 locations across Asia.
FPH and Sumitomo Corporation combine competencies, experiences, and culture. They define a corporate synergy that ensures the realization of a truly world-class First Philippine Industrial Park.
FPIP is an Integrated Management System (IMS) certified company that adheres to international quality, environment, and health and safety standards. It is certified by Certification International (CI) and continually adheres to the highest quality standards of customer service.