- Design electrical power distribution, HV/MV Substations, Switchgears, Protection and Control panels and electrical system of commercial and industrial facilities.
- Prepare electrical drawings and diagram such as single line diagrams, substation, switchgear and panel layouts and control schematic drawings.
- Assist the Sales Department in the preparation of cost estimates for tenders/inquiries, layout drawings and tender document submittals.
- Prepare the Bill of Materials of assigned projects and the Purchase Requisitions of materials components required for the projects and orders assigned.
- Must be a registered Electrical Engineer;
- Minimum of 3-years working experience in Electrical Design of Substations, Switchgear,Electrical Panelboards, Protection and Control Panel;
- Extensive know how in the electrical design, manufacturing, and installations of electrical equipment of substations, switch gears, metering panels, protection panels, control panels and panelboards;
- Working knowledge in the use of Engineering software such as Autocad, MS Projects, Solidworks etc.
- Can read SLD (Single Line Diagram) or electrical schematics or any form of technical drawings;
- Can operate a computer and has above average skills in MS Office applications;
- Working knowledge in the use of software such as ETAP, ABB Relays, Siemens Relays etc.;
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.