Product Development Engineer | Batangas
- Tanauan, Philippines
- Full time
- Designs non-standard transformer models based on customer-required specifications;
- Collaborates with the sales representative on customer needs in order to come up with a suitable design
- Converts designs to work instructions for the purpose of prototyping
- Collaborates with the marketing team and business development team on pipelines for new products; and develops potential designs for new products.
- Has a Bachelor's Degree in any of the following courses or a related field:
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE)
- Has 2 to 3 years of experience in engineering design in any of the three abovementioned fields; therefore, experienced in the use of design platforms (e.g. AUTOCAD, Solidworks and Sketchup)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.