Cadet Engineer | Batangas
- Tanauan, Philippines
- Full time
- Immerse in the day-to-day work of the department to which he/she is assigned, reporting directly to the department head.
- Observe, proactively inquire, join meetings, learn and volunteer to assist in various departmental tasks.
- Propose process improvement projects or activities for the department.
- Submit weekly reports on his/her learnings and status of initiatives.
- Document, institutionalize and close all improvement projects.
- Submit written report and give an oral presentation of the project results
- A graduate of any STEM field: preferably Electrical, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering.
- Had a general weighted average not lower than 2.0 equivalent at the time of graduation.
- Has held a leadership position in any organization or extra-curricular project.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.