Management Associate | Batangas
- Tanauan, Philippines
- Full time
- Will be assigned to various departments within the organization depending on the candidate's chosen track:
- Commercial Track (Sales & Marketing)
- Technical Track (Supply Chain and Manufacturing)
- General Management (Finance, HR & Corporate Planning).
- At the end of the program, the Management Associate will be assigned a leadership role at the Junior Management Level.
- Graduate of Industrial Engineering and Materials Engineering
- A general weighted average not lower than 2.0 equivalent at the time of graduation
- Has held a leadership position in any organization or extra-curricular project
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.