- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from high school
- 10 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 hours ago
- Sales and Marketing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 12F Pryce Center Bldg, Makati, Philippines
- With clean driving record;
- Has the ability to operate forklift, preferably with forklift operator certification;
- With at least 5-years experience in driving all types of vehicle;
- Willing to be assigned in Parañaque.
- Logistics Driver is responsible for transporting products and materials to company clients over designated routes; ensuring safe operation of vehicles; and loading and unloading of orders.
- Drives vehicles (e.g. truck, van, forklift, etc.) for the purpose of transporting orders and materials to designated client sites and hubs.
- Maintains delivery vehicles (e.g. checking fluid levels, fueling, cleaning, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring safe operation of vehicle.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
FMIDC History First Multi-Tech Industrial and Development Corporation (FMIDC) was established in 1993 as a trading company supplying a wide range of products, from refurbished airline seats to concrete and wooden poles. With the emergence of the mobile telecommunications and power distribution industries in 1998, FMIDC refocused and concentrated its efforts in the supply of electrical equipment such as: FMIDC, About US, ATS, Automatic Transfer Switch, Power Transfer ASCO Power Transfer Switches, ATS, FMIDC, ASCO Transient Voltage, Surge Suppressors FG Wilson, Generator Set, Genset, FMIDC, Power Transfer Leoni, Cables, Fire-Rated, FMIDC, About US, Solar From a small scale venture, FMIDC has grown into a large enterprise acquiring the exclusive distributorship of Emerson Network Power (ASCO Power Technologies) in the Philippines. Through time, our product line expanded and now includes ASCO Active Tracking Filter, OREMA Batteries and Leoni Cables. Due to FMIDC’s active presence in the telecoms industry since 1996, we developed and continually refine our own proprietary program for maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of generating sets and air-conditioning units, including housekeeping. FMIDC’s Comprehensive Preventive Maintenance (CPM) Program currently maintains more than 6,000 cell sites of the country’s top three major telecoms companies. In 2009, our Service Department expanded its scope and now includes Telecommunication Works and Site Audit of the transmission system and repair of microwave, thru SEL TELECOM With our proven expertise in providing top quality service, customer-service orientation and reliable technical support, FMIDC has been the partner of choice for SUN Cellular, Globe Telecom Inc., TV5 ABC Development Corporation, Eastern Telecom, Meralco, GMA Network, Inc. PLDT, ABS-CBN Network, Inc. and Smart Communications. To date, the company has supplied and commissioned more than 3,000 units of ASCO Power Transfer Switches, some packaged with FG Wilson Generator Sets, and more than 10,000 units of ASCO Transient Voltage Surge Suppressors. FMIDC’s head office is located at 12th Floor, Pryce Center Building, # 1179 Chino Roces Avenue Corner Bagtikan Street, Makati City. FMIDC operates warehouse in Sucat, Parañaque for storage of our products, spare parts, and consumables.