- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
Expired in 7 months
- Logistics Driver is responsible for transporting products and materials to company clients over designated routes; ensuring safe operation of vehicles; and loading and unloading of orders.
- Drives vehicles (e.g. truck, van, forklift, etc.) for the purpose of transporting orders and materials to designated client sites and hubs.
- Maintains delivery vehicles (e.g. checking fluid levels, fueling, cleaning, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring safe operation of vehicle.
- With clean driving record;
- Has the ability to operate forklift, preferably with forklift operator certification;
- With at least 5-years experience in driving all types of vehicle;
- Willing to be assigned in Parañaque.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- General Services
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 12F Pryce Center Bldg, 1179 Don Chino Roces Ave cor Bagtikan St Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Sales and Marketing
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.