- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Directly coordinates with Operations Department Heads for the consolidation of information required.
- Handles the Administrative requirements for Operations Group (cash advances, supplies, attendance, etc.).
- Prepares Internal and External Communications (email, Memo, InterOffice, etc.) as needed by the Operations Dept. and VP-COO.
- Handles the routing and approval of both Internal and External Documents for Clients, Subcontractors, Suppliers, etc.
- Arranges the meetings, schedules, and appointments for VP-COO.
- Represents the VP-COO and Operations Divisio in both Internal and External meetings.
- Prepares other reports requirements needed directing by the VP-COO.
- Consolidates Data and Information required for the monthly Operations reports from Service Departments.
- Prepares the documented process flow for various Operations requirements to be used as a reference for the preparation of the Operations Manual.
- Candidate must be a graduate of 4-year Business Course or Engineering Course;
- Preferably Female;
- Physically presentable, outgoing, and with pleasing personality;
- With strong analytical and communication (written and oral) skills;
- Can work independently and with minimal supervision;
- Computer Literate;
- Minimum of 2-years related working experience.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 12F Pryce Center Bldg, 1179 Don Chino Roces Ave cor Bagtikan St Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Sales and Marketing
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.