- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 23 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 7 hours ago
- Sales and Marketing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 12F Pryce Center Bldg, 1179 Don Chino Roces Ave cor Bagtikan St Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Graduate of 4-year Supply Chain Course or other related Business Course
- With at least two (2) to three (3) years work experience in supply chain
- With good analytical and proficient in computer application
- Values productivity, integrity and honesty
- Good communication skills
- Preferably Male, 25 years old and above.
- Willing to be assigned in Parañaque City
- The position is responsible for inbound and outbound logistics process.
- Ensure proper storage and materials handling, warehousing, and distribution.
- Responsible for optimizing warehouse space and storage capacity and for the efficient warehouse traffic.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
FMIDC History First Multi-Tech Industrial and Development Corporation (FMIDC) was established in 1993 as a trading company supplying a wide range of products, from refurbished airline seats to concrete and wooden poles. With the emergence of the mobile telecommunications and power distribution industries in 1998, FMIDC refocused and concentrated its efforts in the supply of electrical equipment such as: FMIDC, About US, ATS, Automatic Transfer Switch, Power Transfer ASCO Power Transfer Switches, ATS, FMIDC, ASCO Transient Voltage, Surge Suppressors FG Wilson, Generator Set, Genset, FMIDC, Power Transfer Leoni, Cables, Fire-Rated, FMIDC, About US, Solar From a small scale venture, FMIDC has grown into a large enterprise acquiring the exclusive distributorship of Emerson Network Power (ASCO Power Technologies) in the Philippines. Through time, our product line expanded and now includes ASCO Active Tracking Filter, OREMA Batteries and Leoni Cables. Due to FMIDC’s active presence in the telecoms industry since 1996, we developed and continually refine our own proprietary program for maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of generating sets and air-conditioning units, including housekeeping. FMIDC’s Comprehensive Preventive Maintenance (CPM) Program currently maintains more than 6,000 cell sites of the country’s top three major telecoms companies. In 2009, our Service Department expanded its scope and now includes Telecommunication Works and Site Audit of the transmission system and repair of microwave, thru SEL TELECOM With our proven expertise in providing top quality service, customer-service orientation and reliable technical support, FMIDC has been the partner of choice for SUN Cellular, Globe Telecom Inc., TV5 ABC Development Corporation, Eastern Telecom, Meralco, GMA Network, Inc. PLDT, ABS-CBN Network, Inc. and Smart Communications. To date, the company has supplied and commissioned more than 3,000 units of ASCO Power Transfer Switches, some packaged with FG Wilson Generator Sets, and more than 10,000 units of ASCO Transient Voltage Surge Suppressors. FMIDC’s head office is located at 12th Floor, Pryce Center Building, # 1179 Chino Roces Avenue Corner Bagtikan Street, Makati City. FMIDC operates warehouse in Sucat, Parañaque for storage of our products, spare parts, and consumables.