- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Familiarization and exposure on the day-to-day tasks of the Service Area Supervisor and/or Project Supervisor.
- Familiarization and hands on with equipment (generators, air condition unit, etc.) and its monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Familiarization and utilization of appropriate operational forms for documentation purposes.
- Exposure to field works (site visits); ensures that all sites are being visited by technical group periodically.
- Prepares Field Service and Preventive Maintenance reports.
- Assists in the preparation and submission of the statement of expenses (liquidation).
- Assists in receiving and monitoring of emergency and service calls.
- Assists in fuel delivery (refueling on site).
- Monitors use of materials and resources needed for service operations.
- Assists in ensuring that materials, equipment, and resources for service operations are in good conditions.
- Prepare requisitions of needed resources or funds for the service operations (such as but not limited to preventive maintenance, refueling, base rental, etc.).
- Attends service meetings called by superiors.
- Engineering Graduate; preferably Electrical, Mechanical, or Electronics and Communications;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Electrical Engineering
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 12F Pryce Center Bldg, 1179 Don Chino Roces Ave cor Bagtikan St Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Sales and Marketing
- 14 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.