- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
Directly supervises, coordinates, and documents activities of Team Leaders and their members, subcontractors, and their staff members within their area of responsibility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities, based on work priority, the quantity of equipment, and skill of personnel.
- Monitors service activities to ensure that instructions are followed, deadlines are met, and schedules are maintained.
- Plans work schedules and assign duties to maintain adequate staff for effective performance of activities and respond to fluctuating workloads.
- Confers with client representatives and team leaders and/or subcontractors to coordinate work activities.
- Transmits and explain work orders to team leaders or subcontractors.
- Consolidates records of staff’s attendance and hours worked.
- Collaborates with workers and managers to solve work-related problems.
- Prepares and maintains work records and reports of information such as employee time and wages, advances, liquidations, reimbursements, work orders, payment requests, or accomplishments, inspection results, inventory, and other related reports.
- Develops, implements, and/or evaluates maintenance policies and procedures.
- Determines, prepare requests and monitors requirements for tools, materials, and equipment for sites.
- Ensures that service vehicles and other company properties and assets are well-maintained.
- Counsels employees about work-related issues and assist employees to correct job-skill deficiencies.
- Provides workers with assistance in performing duties as necessary to meet deadlines.
- Enforces security, safety and sanitation regulations.
- Evaluates performances of teams and staff.
- Attends operation meetings.
- Handling and routing of documents (invoices, delivery receipt, billings, etc.)
- Ensures proper utilization of company resources.
- Ensures that Technicians properly implement the scope of work stated in the contract
- Cascade to technicians all guidelines, strategies, and policies of the company
- Education: Engineering Graduate (Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Communications)
- Experience: At least three (3) years working experience in the same capacity or background.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- 12F Pryce Center Bldg Don Chino Roces Ave Makati City, 1179 Don Chino Roces Ave cor Bagtikan St Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Sales and Marketing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.