Area Supervisor | South Luzon Area
- San Pedro, PhilippinesSan Pedro, CALABARZON, PhilippinesSan PedroCALABARZONPhilippines
- Full time
The incumbent is responsible in overseeing whole work activities of every maintenance team that’s within the scope of his responsibility for the department’s operation efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees schedule, sequence, and assignment for work activities based on work priority, quantity, and skills of personnel.
- Monitors service to ensure that instructions are followed, deadline are met, and schedules are maintained.
- Plans work schedules and assigned duties to maintain adequate staff for effective performance of activities and responds to changing workloads.
- Confers with clients’ representative, team leaders and/or sub-contractors to coordinate work activities.
- Informs and explains team leaders regarding job/work orders.
- Leadership skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Organizational skills
- Client relation skills
- Technical skills and knowledge specifically in Genset, ACU, and Electrical works.
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Must be a Registered Electrical Engineer, Registered Master Electrician, and/or Licensed Mechanical Engineer.
- With at least 1 years of working experience in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering field
- Must be knowledgeable in Genset, ACU, and Electrical maintenance and repair works.
- Driving skills and a license is a plus.
- Must be willing to do office and field works when necessary.
- Must be willing to assign in South Luzon Area (CALABARZON/MIMAROPA)
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.