Inventory Control Staff
- Parañaque, PhilippinesFMIDC Building, Parañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The incumbent will be responsible for maintaning records of all inventory movement and transactions. Ensures on-time and accurate recording of delivery receipts, stock issuances, delivery returns, damaged goods ans all other inventory transactions. Review and monitor re-order ponit and initiate action to replenish stocks
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor inventory stcok movement and review appicable re-order pont and safety stock level.
- Maintain good record and controls which provide an audit trail and assure efficiency and honesty.
- Review inventory reports to identify discrepancies in data.
- Analyze inventory transactions and resolve expectations and shrinkage
- Ensure timely and accurate recording of delivery receipts, stock issuances, returns, obsolescent, damaged goods and other inventory transactions.
- Perfoms physical count of inventory and reconcile actual stock count to system and computer generated report.
- Receive, unpack and delivers goods, replenish as necessary and label shelves
- Review all delivery documents (e.g. invoices, delivery receipts and purchase orders and ensure accuracy and consistency before encoding.
- Perform inventory analysis and management to avoid understocking and overstock.
- generate and maintain daily inventory reports.
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management or other related courses
- Preferably with one (1) year of experience in Inventory Management, Logistics, Warehousing or Supply Chain
- With good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to details and high degree of accuracy
- Proficient in computer application such as spreadsheet, word and power point
- Values productivity, integrity and honesty
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.