Dispatch and Monitoring Engineer
- Batangas City, PhilippinesBatangas City, CALABARZON, PhilippinesBatangas CityCALABARZONPhilippines
- Full time
Position Summary: This position is responsible in the monitoring and reporting of power related alarms of cell sites to Service Area Supervisors for proper action.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors power related to alarm and cascade relevant information for response to Area Supervisors.
- Follow up the status of alarmed cell sites to the Area Supervisor and Team Leaders.
- Give reports of the status to the client’s facilities management, service manager, area supervisor.
- Prepares and submits a summary of monthly monitoring reports to the service manager and area supervisor.
- ECE/EE/ME Graduate
- Must have at least 0 - 1 year of work related experience
- Must be knowledgeable in Electro-mechanical equipment operations and maintenance
- Must be proficient in using basic computer applicantion
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.