Intern | Trainee
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesFMIDC Building, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Provide assistance in department/company's daily function including but not limited to: filing, sorting of documents, encoding, and other clerical and administrative related works.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Documentation and record keeping.
- Clerical and administrative works.
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- 3rd year, 4th year or Senior High students taking up course related to: Business Administration/Office Administration/Accounting/IT/Finance/Supply Chain Management/Engineering.
- Willingness and eagerness to learn new knowledge and skills to be taught.
- Has sound knowledge on correct English grammar and spelling.
- Knowledgeable in computer applications such as: MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint.
- Typing speed of at least 40 WPM (Words per minute).
- Must be amenable to work either on Mandaluyong or Parañaque.
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- FMIDC Building 837 Ma. Clara St. Mandaluyong City
- Trading and Engineering Services
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.