- Parañaque, Philippines2nd Flr., FMIDC Building, Parañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The incumbent is responsible for providing after-sales technical support and preventive maintenance with the clients and company's supported product and conduct testing, commissioning, as well as troubleshooting when necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides after-sales technical support with clients.
- Handles preventive maintenance activities to company's supported products.
- Assist other department's technical support needs when necessary.
- Responsible in taking care and managing department's tools and equipment.
- Conduct testing and commissioning, troubleshooting, and other related tasks from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Tesda NC II in Electrical Installation and Maintenance, Building Wiring, and any other related field of study.
- With at least 2 years of related work experience.
- Preferably with Driving skills and license but not required
- Must be physically fit to do extensive technical and skilled works.
- Preferably a Registered Master Electrician but not required.
- Must be willing to be assigned in any part of the Philippines.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Skilled Trade
- Educational requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Km. 18 East Service Road, Brgy. San Martin De Porres,
- Trading and Engineering Services
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.