Generator Set Technician
- Parañaque, Philippines2nd Flr., FMIDC Building, Parañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Position Summary: Performs technical troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of electrical and mechanical equipment and materials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine preventive maintenance (PM) tasks to ensure that equipment and machines continue to run smoothly.
- Inspect electrical panels, temperature, rectifiers, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
- Inspect and test equipment in order to locate damage or worn parts and diagnose malfunctions, or read work orders to determine required repairs.
- Repair and rebuild defective mechanical parts in generator set and related equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
- Reports to maintenance engineer or supervisor site situations that need supervisorial actions or decision (those that are out of scope of the routine preventive maintenance).
- Prepares daily and weekly report of PM activities.
- At least vocational-technical course graduates in electrical or mechanical field of study
- Knowledge on operating, repairs and maintenance of generator set or related equipment
- At least one (1) year working experience of the same capacity or background.
- Additional Qualification
- Willing to be assigned at Sucat, Parañaque
- With Driving Skill (Preferably but not required)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.