- Mandaluyong, Philippines2nd floor, FMIDC Building, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
This position serves as Trainee; entry level engineers are exposed to technical/operational/service tasks for them to assume engineer post after sufficient and holistic training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Familiarization and exposure on the day-to-day tasks of the Technicians, Junior Supervisors/ Junior Engineers, Area Supervisors, Project Engineers, etc.
- Familiarization and hands on with equipment (generators, air condition unit, etc.) and its monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Familiarization and utilization of appropriate operational forms for documentation purposes.
- Exposure to field and office works.
- Exposure in preparing Field Service, Preventive Maintenance, Delivery reports, etc.
- Assists in the preparation and submission of statement of expenses (liquidation).
- Assists in receiving and monitoring of emergency and service calls.
- Assists in fuel delivery (refueling on site).
- Monitors use of materials and resources needed for service operations.
- Assists in ensuring that materials, equipment, and other resources are in good conditions.
- Assists in preparing requisitions of needed resources or.
- Participates in meeting called by superiors.
- Must have analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to exhibit a high-level knowledge on engineering material and equipment.
- Proficient in basic computer applications.
- Have leadership skills.
- Must be willing to do field works within and outside NCR.
Education: Engineering Graduate ( Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Communications)
Experience: No experience required.
Note: The Cadet Engineer Training has a bond or locked in period of 24 months in the Company in exchange of the rigorous learning and development, as well as skills enhancement.
Job Type: Full-time
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
Licenses and Certifications
- Registered Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electronics And Communications Engineer
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- FMIDC Building 837 Ma. Clara St. Mandaluyong City
- Trading and Engineering Services
- 6 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.