- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesFMIDC Building, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- The incumbent will be responsible in providing assistance with clerical and administrative works of Business Development Department from time to time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor status of all upcoming and on-going projects.
- Handles clerical tasks such as encoding, organizing, and filing documents.
- Receive and sort mails of project biddings, pre-award meetings, and other related documents.
- Process validation of Supplier Invoices regarding their payments.
- Assist sales executives on clients' request for quotations.
- Monitor project timeline and deliverables at site.
- Attend coordination meetings with Business Development Department and other department from time to time.
- Must possess a bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Office Management, or any other related field of study.
- Computer literate and with at least basic to intermediate knowledge in MS Office applications such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
- With sound knowledge in the correct and proper use of English Grammar; written and verbal.
- Willing to be assigned in Mandaluyong City.
- Preferably female.
- Ability to Multi-task
- Organized and responsible
- Decision making and analytical skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Telephone Skills
- MS Office
- Clerical Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- FMIDC Building 837 Ma. Clara St. Brgy. Plainview
- Trading and Engineering Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.