Dispatch and Monitoring Engineer
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesFMIDC Building, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Position Summary: This position is responsible for the monitoring and reporting of power-related alarms of cell sites to Service Area Supervisors for proper action.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors power related to alarm and cascade relevant information for response to Area Supervisors.
- Follow up the status of alarmed cell sites to the Area Supervisor and Team Leaders.
- Give reports of the status to the client’s facilities management, service manager, area supervisor.
- Prepares and submits a summary of monthly monitoring reports to the service manager and area supervisor.
- Must be knowledgeable in electro-mechanical equipment operation and maintenance.
- Must have above average mathematical and logical reasoning abilities.
- Have a basic knowledge of computer applications.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
Education: Engineering Graduate (Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Communications)
Experience: At least one (1) year working experience of the same capacity or background.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- FMIDC Building 837 Ma. Clara St. Mandaluyong City
- Trading and Engineering Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.