- Alaminos, PhilippinesAlbay, Philippines, Alaminos, Albay, PhilippinesAlaminosAlbayPhilippines
- Full time
Position Summary: Performs technical troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of electrical and mechanical equipment and materials.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine preventive maintenance (PM) tasks to ensure that equipment and machines continue to run smoothly.
- Inspect electrical panels, temperature, rectifiers, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
- Inspect and test equipment in order to locate damage or worn parts and diagnose malfunctions, or read work orders to determine required repairs.
- Repair and rebuild defective mechanical parts in air condition unit and related equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
- Reports to maintenance engineer or supervisor site situations that need supervisorial actions or decision (those that are out of scope of the routine preventive maintenance).
- Prepares daily and weekly report of PM activities.
- Vocational-technical course graduates in electrical or mechanical field of study
- Knowledge on operating, repairs and maintenance of air condition unit or related equipment
- Preferably residing in Albay, Bicol or willing to be deployed in Albay, Bicol.
At least one (1) year working experience of the same capacity or background.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.