- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesFMIDC Building, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- The incumbent is responsible in providing pre-sales support with the sales group that would help in achieving company’s sales target.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Initiate, promote, and develop sales opportunities for the assigned products.
- Prepare sales plan and secure orders for the company’s products, solutions, and services.
- Plan and conduct technical seminars/demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Establish healthy customer relations while providing effective and efficient support so as to maintain their confidence in the products and services offered by the company.
- Attend and join bidding as needed.
- Achieve company’s sales target.
- Maintain rapport with customers and stakeholders.
- Public relation skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Selling and Negotiation skills.
- Preferably a graduate of bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering/Electronics and Communications Engineering.
- With pleasing personality.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be willing to be assigned in Mandaluyong City and do field works.
- Fresh graduates are highly encourage to apply.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.