Costing Engineer | Civil Engineer
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesFMIDC Building 837 Ma. Clara St. Brgy. Plainview, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 15,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- The incumbent will be responsible in handling the costinf for various projects (electrical, mechanical, and civil requirements). His tasks also includes attending pre-bids, site inspections, and meeting with clients.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and quantify cost factors such as: production time, materials, and labor expenses.
- Travel to job sites to gather information on materials needed, labor required, and other factors.
- Read blueprints and technical documents in order to prepare estimates.
- Collaborates with engineers, architect, clients, and contractors on estimates.
- Work with sales teams to prepare estimates and bids for clients.
- Recommend ways to mae a project more cost effective and profitable.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications such as: MS Word, Office, Powerpoint, and Project.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
- Must be a Registred Civil Engineer.
- With at least 1 year of work experience as construction/site engineer, QA/QC Engineer, or Project Estimator/Surveyor.
- Preferably Male.
- Must be willing to be assigned in Mandaluyong City and do field works.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Analyzing Data
- Project Estimation
- Quantity Surveying
- Microsoft / MS Word
- Microsoft / MS Powerpoint
Licenses and Certifications
- Civil Engineer
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- FMIDC Building 837 Ma. Clara St. Brgy. Plainview, Mandaluyong City
- Trading and Engineering Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.