- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesFMIDC Building 837 Ma. Clara St. Brgy. Plainview, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- The incumbent will be responsible in overseeing the projects from prebids to project completion.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist all Business Development Department project concerns.
- Attends client meetings, pre-bids and bidding.
- Conduct site inspection.
- In charge of technical evaluation (electro-mechanical requirements)
- Evaluates contractor’s performance if within service level agreement (SLA).
- Supervise and monitor sub-contractor.
- Prepares reports such as actual costing of project, progress billing, and turn over documents.
- Listens and responds to questions and inquiries effectively.
- Encourages active participation and cooperation within the team.
- Actively seeking new ways of working to improve productivity.
- Candidate must be a Registered Electrical Engineer and Master Electrician.
- With basic knowledge on electrical wiring.
- Preferably male with driving skills.
- Must be proficient in Auto Cad.
- Must be willing to be assigned in Mandaluyong City and do field works.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- FMIDC Building 837 Ma. Clara St. Brgy. Plainview, Mandaluyong City
- Trading and Engineering Services
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.