IT Staff (Web Developer for Manila)
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 8 days
- Recruiter responds
- 10% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 7th Floor Zen Offices Bldg. 1111 Natividad Lopez St. Ermita,, Manila, Philippines, Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of related work experience
- With online portfolio (developer) programming
- Knowledge in ABAP Programming is an advantage
- Must be familiar with web development frameworks
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrate design and build sites on Content Management Systems
- Creat site layout /user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practice
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Must be able to build Responsive Websites that are functional across different platforms
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual intent
Firefly Electric and Lighting Corporation (FELCO) was established in 2001 to engage in the marketing and sale of various lighting and electrical products in the Philippines. We provide cost-effective, quality solutions to customers with any kind of electrical or lighting requirement.
Over the years, we have expanded our product lines to now consist of a wide range of lighting and electrical solutions through the brand names of Firefly, Royu, Sassin, and Firefly LED.
At FELCO, people come first. This applies internally to our employees, and externally to our customers. Our people are provided with the support necessary for them to realize their potentials, with the end goal of providing the best services to our customers.