- Full Time Permanent Work from Home during GCQ
- Full-Time Office based after GCQ
- Are you the type of person who genuinely enjoys working out? Do you love fashion?
We are looking for a fitness guru, a yogi, or a general health buff who would like to be a part of an Australian-based innovative clothing company that caters to women who want to take their physical fitness to the next level. Our client is currently looking for an Online & Customer Care Assistant who will be responsible for back-end office duties and customer relationship management.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Supporting website maintenance and assisting in managing the Shopify sites
- Working with planning, warehouse, and customer care to seamlessly manage eCommerce operations
- Ensuring all customer complaints are attended to and resolved
- Helping maintain a timely reporting dashboard across global sites.
- Assisting in eCommerce and Digital Strategy managers through contributing to marketing ideas and projects
On top of being a really cool company and a great place to work, you’ll get the following benefits as part of the Filta Family:
- Fixed 6:00am to 3:00pm Monday to Friday shift
- HMO for yourself and one dependent within the first month
- 20 combined SL/VLs per year accrued from day one (you will have 10 accrued once you pass regularisation)
- Day off for your birthday
- Monthly social activities paid by the company – such as watercolour workshop, board games, laser tag, escape room, team dinner, etc.
- 30 minutes early out Fridays (after regularisation, upon completing all your tasks for the week, and if you’re on time during the week)
- Company perks relating to your role such as free tickets to meetups, conventions, conferences, etc.
- The opportunity to be a part of Shopify Meetup Manila run by Filta every quarter. This event will expose you to the Shopify – the world's fastest growing eCommerce platform – and the ecosystem in Manila.
This may be the perfect opportunity for you!
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Minimum of 4 years experience in admin support or customer service function
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Shopify or Magento eCommerce platforms
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite (Excel)
- Be a self-starter who blazes your own trail by proactively identifying opportunities, following up and following through
- Love for the health and wellness space.
It is also good to have:
- Experience in working for an eCommerce store, preferably an Australian or US online retailer
- Experience in using Shopify.
If you think you have what it takes, click the apply button now! Make sure to attach your CV, add your cover letter, and fill out the assessment form.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Creative Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Microsoft / MS Exchange
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Doña Julia Vargas Avenue & Bank Drive, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Outsourcing / Offshoring
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.