- Full Time Permanent Work from Home during GCQ
- Full Time Office based after GCQ
- Immediate Start!
- Pioneer Role
Work with this leading & innovative Australian podiatry, physiotherapy & exercise physiology clinic. Join a caring team of podiatrists and physiotherapists with each having their own special interest areas, that combine to ensure the very best possible standard of patient care.
As the Client Experience Officer, we are looking for someone with a strong background in customer service that will take an empathetic and kind approach to helping customers and you will be responsible for delivering positive customer experiences for all their patients, suppliers and colleagues. You will be the first point of contact for all patients via phone, email, and social.
As a pioneer staff member, your main duties will be:
- Handling inbound and outbound service enquiries via phone, email and social media, within set timeframes.
- Patient appointment scheduling
- Managing social media inquiries (Facebook and Instagram)
- Maintaining patient records in allied health specific software
- Managing patient payments, invoices and remittances.
- Ordering stock
- Administrative support to their multi-disciplinary team including Directors.
What will you need to bring to the role?
As a skilled customer service professional, your phone manner and writing ability will the key to success in this role. You will have a high degree of empathy and have the ability to take a kind, gentle approach to assist customers. You will be working with customers from diverse and varying backgrounds, so your patience and ability to tailor your communication style to each customer will be imperative.
To be successful in this role, you will be someone:
- Have a customer-centric mindset, active listening, genuine empathy and a strong desire to resolve issues;
- Outstanding relationship management skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Act with sense of urgency and follow through till project/task completion
- Intermediate to Advanced skills with Microsoft Office
- Exceptional phone manner and interpersonal skills with strong empathy
- Ability to work independently, show initiative and work well in a team environment
- A positive attitude and strong communication skills with a wide range of people.
Nice To Have
- Working for an Australian podiatrist, chiropractor, physiotherapist or medical business
On top of being a really COOL company and a great place to work, you’ll get the following benefits as part of the Filta Family:
- Fixed 6:00am to 3:00pm Monday to Friday shift
- HMO for yourself and one dependent within 30 days of employment
- 20 combined SL/VLs per year accrued from day one (you will have 10 accrued once you pass regularisation)
- Monthly social activities paid by the company– such as watercolour workshop, board games, laser tag, escape room, team dinner, etc
- Monthly 20 minutes 'at desk massage' paid by the company
- 30 minutes early out Fridays (after regularisation, upon completing all your tasks for the week, and if you’re on time during the week)
- Company perks relating to your role such as free tickets to meetups, conventions, conferences, etc.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Health and Medical
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Doña Julia Vargas Avenue & Bank Drive, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Outsourcing / Offshoring
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.