Our clients are looking to hire Entry Level, Mid-Level and Senior developers. Please share your level of experience in the appropriate field as you apply.
You will be able to:
- Produce “clean” and well-structured code, with detailed specifications. This means that your code is commented, well structure, readable and comes with documentation;
- Build web and mobile apps that are complex and work in a variety of browsers and OSes.
- Implementing 'pixel perfect' design as delivered by our designers that works across mobile, desktop and tablets according os specifications provided;
- Develop both SPA and MPA applications.
- Connect frontend interfaces with REST APIs, GraphQL to create dynamic applications;
- Create code that has great test coverage to avoid unnecessary issues in the future;
- Collaborate with the team in all phases of the development lifecycle, including the strategy and the architecture of the systems you will eventually build;
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality;
- Stay informed about industry best practices;
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Provide on-time delivery of projects;
- Follow Agile and SCRUM methodologies (where appropriate) to deliver projects;
- Professional experience (hands-on) with ReactJS Framework for 2+ years;
- Experience with ReactNative is desired but not mandatory;
- Experience with Sass, Less and/or CSS Modules, WebPack is highly preferred;
- Experience with the usage of node/npm/yarn;
The right people will have the:
- Desire to develop new bold ideas, while constantly following best design and coding practices
- Write clean, optimized, bug free code and ensure you are employing best practices and software design patterns
- Great technical communication skills;
- Strong verbal communication with others, including project managers, on struggles and progress of each of the projects;
- General understanding of core computer programming, distributed systems, logic & cloud infrastructure
- On top of being a really COOL company and a great place to work, you’ll get the following benefits as part of the Filta Family:
- Fixed 6:00am to 3:00pm Monday to Friday shift
- HMO for yourself and one dependent from day one
- 20 combined SL/VLs per year accrued from day one (you will have 10 accrued once you pass regularisation)
- Monthly social activities paid by the company– such as watercolour workshop, board games, laser tag, escape room, team dinner, etc.
- Monthly 20 minutes 'at desk massage' paid by the company
- Free access to our in-house fully maintained gym with free gym coach
- A very cool and inclusive workplace with access to all our facilities and amenities in the office including a massage room, showers, kitchenettes, breakout areas, etc
- 30 minutes early out Fridays (after regularisation, upon completing all your tasks for the week, and if you’re on time during the week)
- Company perks relating to your role such as free tickets to meetups, conventions, conferences, etc.
- The opportunity to be a part of Shopify Meetup Manila run by Filta every quarter. This event will expose you to the Shopify – the world's fastest growing eCommerce platform – and the ecosystem in Manila.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Doña Julia Vargas Avenue & Bank Drive, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Outsourcing / Offshoring
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.