- Pasig, PhilippinesPasig, NCR, PhilippinesPasigNCRPhilippines
- Full time
- Schedules and arranges for Management Committee meetings and other conferences and appointments requested by the President.
- Screens incoming calls and visitors.
- Provides administrative and clerical support.
- Alerts ManCom about cancellations or new meetings.
- Manages travel and schedules.
- Handles information requests.
- Prepares correspondences.
- Arranges for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
- Greets and receives visitors.
- Prepares confidential and sensitive documents.
- Encodes and/or composes memos, letters and other forms of correspondences.
- Files memos, reports, notices and other documents emanating from and addressed to the Office of the President.
- Acts as property custodian for all assets and records of the Office of the President.
- Books hotel reservations for guests and or foreign visitors.
- Minimum Education Required: Graduate of any 4 years course.
- Minimum number of Years/ Relevant Work Experience: 2 years secretarial experience.
- Technical Competencies: Excellent communication skills, organizational skills, interpersonal, analytical and administrative skills. With good command in oral and written English. Computer proficiency in excel, word and powerpoint.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Document management system software
- Clerical Skills
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 106 Shaw Bldg. Shaw Blvd. Brgy. Kapitolyo Pasig City
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.