- Quezon City, Philippines10th Flr, Triumph Building, 1610, Quezon Ave., Brgy. South Triangle,, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Accountable for analysis, requirements definition, user interfaces, implementation, documentation, testing, communication and process improvement on medium to very complex projects. Ensures continued alignment to project scope. Responsible for providing input to the assessment, design and planning activities. Provides cost effective solutions that allow for rapid product and service introduction, are scalable and enhance the customer experience while maintaining system stability and ensuring data integrity.
- Analyzes and documents internal client business needs and recommends business solutions.
- Accountable for the introduction of processes and system changes for corporate and individual business unit initiatives through the assessment, definition, testing and implementation of business requirements. Coordinates cross-functional implementation activities within team and interfaces with internal client, impacted BUs and vendors.
- Interpret tariffs, contracts and agreements to ensure accurate implementation.
- Provides business and systems expertise and complex support/analysis for problems including resolution, testing, implementation and communication. Includes the authority to engage developers for resolution if necessary. Manages & verifies data conversions.
- Successfully liaises across teams, external partners (where appropriate) to meet goals.
- Education: Equivalent Bachelor's degree, ITIL, BABOK
- Work Experience: Minimum 3 years relevant IT experience
- Technical Skills: Strong understanding of computer systems
- Proficient level in use of MS tools
- Strong knowledge on process improvement approaches, project estimating and planning, request analysis and prioritization, and business process design
- 2-3 years experience as soft development BA, in financial industry (preferred but not required).
- Strong familiarity to SDLC process.
- With good client/stakeholder management skills and experience.
- BABOK certification and/or ISO 9001 documentation is advantage but not required.
- Technical writing experience is advantage but not required.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Technology [Information Technology]
- Computer Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 10th Flr, Triumph Building, 1610, Quezon Ave., Brgy. South Triangle,, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.