Contracts Management Specialist
- Quezon City, Philippines10th Flr Triumph Building, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- The Contract Management Specialist will be responsible for the following functions: Project Deliverables Registry; Risk Registry; and Project Change Request.
- Specifically, he is expected to perform the following tasks under the supervision of the PMO Manager:
- Define standards, policies and procedures and ensure these standards are met.
- Follow defined standards and management policies.
- Submit status reports as required by the management on a weekly basis.
- Define the deliverables specified in the contracts with the client, partner, and solution providers to achieve probity and proper performance of obligations by both parties.
- Define the managerial and technical approaches necessary to satisfy the project requirements.
- Handles project change requests should there be deviations from the contract.
- Monitor and coordinate contract specific administration activities to ensure that contractual and internal obligations are maintained in a matter which ensures good customer relations while representing the interest of the company.
- Define the risk and issues management plan activities.
- Analyze risks and manage those with highest combinations of probability and impact.
- Monitor risks and plan for reduction of the probability that risks will materialize.
- For risks that have materialized, initiate risks contingency actions and for those that have been avoided, close and drop from the risk management function.
- Monitor and manage issues to ensure appropriate actions are in place.
- Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Preferably graduate of Business Management course
- At least three (3) years experience in document management
- Demonstrated knowledge in the field of contract and Project Management
- Great problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.