Project Development Specialist
- Mandaluyong, Philippines79 Epifanio de los Santos Avenue , Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Gather data necessary for competitor and market analysis
- Analyses competitor and market data and recommends project concept and pricing
- Recommends ideas for project conceptualization such as product mix and sizes
- Analyses budget data to determine how to effectively minimize costs
- Monitors Sales and Marketing budget
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Business Studies/Marketing.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience.
- Preferably with experience in Property Management.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.