Organizational Development Specialist
- Muntinlupa, PhilippinesVector One, Northgate Avenue, Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMuntinlupaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The OD and Analytics Specialist is in charge of reports required by the management from HR from manpower analytics, performance management reports, competency database monitoring and other career-management related database such as DA monitoring, IDP database, etc. The incumbent is tasked to assist the OD supervisor in all OD initiatives and projects from project conceptualization to implementation. Tasks may vary from carrying out logistics, reports preparation and coordination with all HR partners.
DATA AND REPORTS MANAGEMENT
- Review and update monthly, quarterly and yearend manpower database to generate all manpower-related analytics.
- Compile and update table of organization to ensure proper headcount and rank monitoring based on the approved/budgeted headcount of the management.
- Compile all HR reports from different sections company-wide to generate overall HR productivity and other HR analytics reports.
- Compile, monitor and update all database maintained by OD and Analytics such as: succession table, IDP and DA database, JD library, performance management database, behavioral competencies, and all other reports needed by the management to ensure data integrity at all times
- Assist in the annual leadership survey from survey form creation, survey implementation and response monitoring to ensure maximum participation of the employees based on the approved sample size.
- Compile and monitor all responses from the survey to create a company-wide leadership climate through a series of analysis.
- Create individual leadership scorecard to ensure leader’s progress in their competencies on the timeline provided by the HR Head.
- Assist on the implementation of the annual performance appraisal from appraisal period announcement and form submission monitoring to ensure proper compliance of leaders and employees.
- Audit all forms submitted to OD to ensure that appraisal standards and ratings differentiation is properly upheld.
- Compile all scores of the employees on the behavioral competencies for each rank so to determined areas for improvement that can be a basis for training plan.
- Assist on the implementation of the promotion process from monitoring of endorsement forms to employee qualifications to ensure objectivity and partial assessment of the employees.
- Coordinate with Employee Services and Employee Relation on all the promotion-related data needed for the employee qualification to properly implement the pre-approved qualification standards.
- Assist on the logistics during promotion panel interview and collation of the results thereafter to ensure proper reports to the management.
- Assist on facilitation of all rank-readiness and technical exams of employees endorsed for rank promotion to ensure readiness of the employees on the target rank and level.
OD TASKS AND INITIATIVES
- Assist HR Operations Head and OD Supervisor in all OD tasks and projects that may be assigned to the group from time to time
- Assist on other HR management reports needed by the VP-HRAD and Customer Care from time to time.
- College graduate with degrees in Psychology, Sociology, Behavioral Science Human Resources or other related courses with good background in Research
- Preferred to have a background on HR, data analysis or MIS
- Must be willing to work in Alabang and in Mandaluyong
Competencies and Skills Required:
- Proficient in Written Communication (able to do policy-making, concept paper and other descriptive analysis report)
- Excellent Presentation Skills (can be able to present reports and other OD projects in a small group)
- Reports Making and Management (can efficiently monitor reports from making of database to data curation)
- Critical thinking and Problem Solving
- Data Mining
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- With advance navigation skills in computer and has good research background
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Vector One, Northgate Avenue, Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.