- Mandaluyong, Philippines79 Epifanio de los Santos Avenue , Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The programmer is responsible for delivering quality software development and maintenance services. Performs simple to minor programming work under the direction of his/her superior.
- Application Development and Maintenance
- Application Deploymentr and Support
- Quality Assurance and Compliance
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/information systems management or other related field.
- Working experience with application servers is a plus.
- Experienced with automated builds, collaborative development, error tracking and continuous integration is a plus.
- Knowledge on server and desktop operating systems is a plus.
- Experience with multi-threaded, real-time, event-driven systems is a plus.
- Working experience with POS and mobile development is a plus.
- Experience with SDLC and scrum/agile methodology is required.
- Good analytical skills; able to communicate complex concepts in an understandable way.
- Experience in a microsoft environment.
- Experience in open source technology environment as front-end, back-end and database design and development is a plus.
- Experience in mobile development is a plus.
- Experience in real estate, hospitality, retail, tenancy and leasing, and property management is a strong plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.