Administrative Assistant | Rizal
- Rizal, Philippines79 Epifanio de los Santos Avenue , Rizal, CALABARZON, PhilippinesRizalCALABARZONPhilippines
- Full time
- Preparing division/operation Minutes of the Meetings.
- Consolidation, revise and review of the Monthly Operations Report, Turn Over Reports, Aging Report and other related reports submitted by the concerned department.
- Attending and responding to the work related needs of the team. Ensure to provide urgent requests and availability of resources.
- Coordination with the Building Managers, Accounting and Admin staff of the condos and other internal departments regarding property management concerns.
- Tracking and recording of the incoming and outgoing correspondences, project files and other significant documents of managed properties and its department held.
- Preparation of Pending and Served Purchase Requisitions Report.
- Labeling and filing of pertinent memos, correspondences, contracts and related documents.
- Scheduling of monthly property management meeting depending on the schedules of Heads.
- Dissemination of information regarding new internal Company policies, rules and regulations.
- Travel arrangement including preparation of travel claim/accomplishment reports and travel allowances.
- Other property-related works may assigned by the Heads from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be proficient in English both written and oral
- Must be able to handle customer's complaints an inquiries
- Computer Literate
- Willing to be assigned in Rizal
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.