The name Filinvest has become synonymous with property development. From humble beginnings over half a century ago, it has diversified into a leading full-range propertyFilinvestOffice developer with strategic interests in high-growth industries. Filinvest Development Corporation (FDC), the holding company of the Filinvest Group, traces its origins to the consumer finance business established by Andrew L. Gotianun, Sr. and his family in 1955. Today, FDC is one of the Philippines’ leading conglomerates, with interests in real estate development and leasing, banking and financial services, hotel and resort management, power generation, and the sugar industry. FDC entered the real estate business in 1967 and since then, has proven its mettle in a diverse range of real estate developments: residential subdivisions, shopping centers, central business districts, mid-rise and high-rise offices and condominiums, recreational farms, industrial estates, leisure clubs and information technology zones. – covering more than 2,350 hectares of land.