- Conceptualizing and creating motion graphics and visual effects
- Designing 2D and 3D graphics
- Editing raw video footage and then adding effects/elements to enhance with motion graphics
- Edits stories and feature segments as assigned by the Creative Director
- Participating in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Work with team on post-production pipeline
- At least 2 years of industry experience with Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Strong After Effects motion graphic skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop
- 2D and 3D Compositing
- Ability to conceptualize, design and transform scripts and visualizations into fluid, highly effective motion graphic animations and video production
- Ability to work under pressure to manage tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects and changing priorities
- Strong attention to detail and effective communication skills
About Fil-Chi Media Productions Inc. (Chinoy TV)
“CHINOY TV” is the only Philippine-based television program that features the Chinese heritage and how it harmonizes with the Filipino culture. We believe that the Chinese aspect, in particular, should be elaborated more than overlooked. Thus, we continue to commit ourselves in fulfilling our mission specifically in:
- Promoting and preserving the Chinese culture through our different platforms (TV, Print, Online) and Events.
- Providing inspirations by regularly upholding the work and lives of our remarkable fellows in the Chinese-Filipino community.
- Giving the Chinoy youth different avenues to maximize their talents in various fields of media, entertainment and performing arts.
- Bridging the Chinese and Filipino community.
To do these, we have invited young, dynamic Chinoys like athlete-turned-TV personality Gretchen Ho and formerly, Chris Tiu, who are both figures of inspiration to the community, to help us explore lifestyle and other relevant stories of Chinoy entrepreneurs and their businesses, as well as on health and wellness and recent events. From May to July 2016, we have successfully spearheaded the third Mr. and Ms. Chinatown pageant which aims to search for Chinoys who would serve as role models to the youth. We have also consistently led Chinese themed events that highlight the best of Chinese traditional arts and culture for all kinds of audience to learn and appreciate. Chinoy TV airs every Saturday 8pm on ANC