- Baliuag, PhilippinesBaliuag, Central Luzon, PhilippinesBaliuagCentral LuzonPhilippines
- Full time
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible in the overall decision making and coordination that concerns the Branch.
• Manage the operation of the branch.
• Monitor the daily accomplishment of the branch.
• Supervise the Team Leader and all Field men.
• Perform other tasks assigned by Management from time to time.
• Directly reporting to the Project Supervisor.
• Must be a Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related course
• Has at least 1-year of experience as a Branch Head and its functions
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
• Knowledgeable in managing and overseeing branch personnel
• With excellent written and oral communication skills
• Has Strong Leadership Skills and Planning/Organizing Skills
• Computer Literate
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.