Accounts Payable Analyst
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 13 days ago
- Management and Consultancy
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines
- 4-year college course preferably in the area of Accountancy, Economics, Financial Accounting, or equivalent;
- 2 to 3 years relevant work experience in Accounting;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel;
- Must be familiar with accounting systems;
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records;
- Data entry skills;
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Perform day to day management of all payment cycle activities and provide efficient client service.
- Keep track, process and reconcile payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, checks, refund requisitions etc, in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Check and verify source documents such as invoices, receipts, computer printouts.
- Ensure correct approval, sorting, coding and matching of invoices/receipts.
- Transfer data to general ledger.
- Prepare regular reports and pertinent documents, which include expected payables and aging of payables.
- Liaise with vendors, outsourced partners, and other 3rd party suppliers, related to vendoraccreditation and payables.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
The Miravite Consulting Group (MCG) is a company providing risk consulting services, particularly in the actuarial practice areas. Originally established in 1964 as Feliciano F Miravite Inc, we are the pioneer consulting actuaries in the country and have been providing actuarial services for over fifty years to private corporations and government institutions in the Philippines and in the Asia Pacific region.