- Perform day to day management of all payment cycle activities and provide efficient client service.
- Keep track, process and reconcile payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, checks, refund requisitions etc, in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Check and verify source documents such as invoices, receipts, computer printouts.
- Ensure correct approval, sorting, coding and matching of invoices/receipts.
- Transfer data to general ledger.
- Prepare regular reports and pertinent documents, which include expected payables and aging of payables.
- Liaise with vendors, outsourced partners, and other 3rd party suppliers, related to vendoraccreditation and payables.
- 4-year college course preferably in the area of Accountancy, Economics, Financial Accounting, or equivalent;
- 2 to 3 years relevant work experience in Accounting;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel;
- Must be familiar with accounting systems;
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records;
- Data entry skills;
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.