Research and Development Staff
- Navotas, Philippines244, Navotas, Metro Manila, PhilippinesNavotasMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Develops new products for general promotion. The selection of suitable raw materials to be used is one of the vital parts in the product development.
- Performs customization of the products based on the customer’s preference and specification.
- Conducts product matching based on the customer’s specification. If the client has provided a specimen, the closest match possible on the overall quality of the product should be achieved.
- Conducts sensory evaluation of the product to assess its overall acceptability due to varying purposes.
- Handles product costing of newly approved products.
- Monitors and updates cost of each product to maintain price stability in the market.
- Conducts product sampling to be submitted to the client for approval.
- Responsible in the documentation of Product Specification, Ingredient Declaration, Product Process Flow Chart, MSDS, etc.
- Performs product troubleshooting if there is an occurrence of deviation in the operation.
- Conducts shelf life testing of the products due to various purposes.
- Performs part of the product accreditation process particularly on the product application.
- Assists Production Department (Blending) in the conduct of batch trial run specifically for product with a new process flow.
- Accomplishes various reports that are needed as references.
- Attends to queries and concerns from different departments and customers. This also includes handling of electronic mail.
- Supervises and maintains good housekeeping of the R & D division.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Chemistry, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Research, Development, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Production
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Science & Technology/Laboratory or equivalent.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Report Writing
- MS Office
- Processing Information
- Production and Processing
- Safety and Sanitation
- Product Development
- Process Flow Development
Licenses and Certifications
- Chemical Engineer
- Chemical Engineering
- Food Technology
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About FERNA CORPORATION
Ferna Corporation - The Food Ingredients Specialist !