- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 25 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 83% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 12 days ago
- Hospital / Health Care
- Employment Type
- Office Address
- Unit LG 27 Cityland Pioneer Condominium Pioneer St., Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Degree in Respiratory Therapy or Registered Nurse
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills in Filipino & English
- Well-developed interpersonal skills ability
- Effective team player
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Responsible in the delivery of respiratory therapy modalities and set up or use of pulmonary equipment as ordered by the physician.
- Performs and documents the administration of treatments and records accordingly.
- Performs and initiates appropriate action according to ABG policy and verifies questionable results.
- Receives report from previous shift
Our company is engaged primarily in the business of providing a wide range of quality
cardio pulmonary equipment & technical services for
the full & efficient service needs of respiratory & cardiac management.