The IT Manager EC shall possess strong IT project management experience, and deep understanding of E-commerce system. In this role, you will manage and support the E-commerce system, ensure 100% system availability and smooth operation, understand business user’s request, translate business requests to technical change request, work together with global IT team and 3rd vendor to deliver such changes.
- Ensure that all components of the Digital Platform are running properly.
- Provide functional guidance and technical support to the Ecommerce team regarding fulfillment and inventory management.
- Provide off hour support during peak business activity period and during peak times for the Digital Teams (i.e. Holidays, special events, store opening).
- Support handling upcoming warehouse system project as needed working with HQ members.
- Stay abreast of e-Commerce and digital trends as well as new technologies that enable excellence in customer service and business value delivery.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent major
- Minimum 3 years of E-commerce system management/support experience
- Experience in retail business as IT area (minimum 3 years), and fully understand below systems E-Commerce System
- Able to solve complex problems with process improvement and system enhancement to achieve business goals.
- Strong leadership in people management
- Working experience in Global Organization/Projects
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Information Technology
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- J.W. Diokno Boulevard Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.