- Pasay, PhilippinesJ.W. Diokno Boulevard Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasayMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 50,000.00 - 80,000.00 PHP / monthPHP50,000.0080,000.0050,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Handle the UNIQLO eCommerce website and mobile app
- Manage and update new items and existing products.
- Develop web content including graphic and promotional banners.
- Assist in setting up of online promotion and digital marketing campaign to boost online sales.
- Drive brand awareness and e-membership via digital marketing initiatives.
- Digital outreach with other businesses or partnership to drive brand market share.
- Support analytic & web reporting data, and evaluate campaign performance
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): analytical, customer service oriented, digital marketing
- Strong knowledge of HTML, Content Management System (CMS), website management and user interface (UI/UX) design.
- Experience in managing an e-commerce site and online analytic skill.
- Good understanding of consumer marketing in the fashion retail industry.
- Meticulous and ability to multi-task in a fast paced retail environment.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Digital Marketing or equivalent.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Analyzing Data
- Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Business Administration [Computer Management]
- Marketing Communications
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- J.W. Diokno Boulevard Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.