Public Relations Marketing Manager
- Pasay, PhilippinesJ.W. Diokno Boulevard Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasayMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Plan and budget for PR events, programs and initiatives.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Strong communication skills, has a strong brand affinity, and has a strategic mind.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- J.W. Diokno Boulevard Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.