- Manila, Philippines
- 13,000.00 - 15,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Responsible for the transport, distribution and delivery of customer orders.
- Ensure that Delivery Receipts, Sales Invoices, Return Slips and other required documentation are signed by the authorized Customer representatives and returned to Warehouse Associate or Specialist for record filing.
- Assist the Warehouse team whenever assistance is needed pertaining to inventory management, receiving, stacking, and inventory count.
- Maintain a schedule of the transport vehicles maintenance schedules, document renewals and the general up-keep of the vehicles.
- Monitor temperature of goods upon warehouse release until delivery to the Customers, to ensure quality of the inventory.
- At least a High School graduate, Local of the Designated area for at least 2years
- With Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Familiar within Manila, QC, and nearest provinces like Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna and Batangas
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Performance Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.