- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 4 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 8 months
- Recruiter responds
- 35% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Medical Equipment/Diagnostic
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 13,000.00 - 15,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Unit 2A& 2B Dolmar Bldg. UN avenue Paco Manila, Manila, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
- At least a High School graduate, Local of the Designated area for at least 2years
- With Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Familiar within Manila, QC, and nearest provinces like Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna and Batangas
- Responsible for the transport, distribution and delivery of customer orders.
- Ensure that Delivery Receipts, Sales Invoices, Return Slips and other required documentation are signed by the authorized Customer representatives and returned to Warehouse Associate or Specialist for record filing.
- Assist the Warehouse team whenever assistance is needed pertaining to inventory management, receiving, stacking, and inventory count.
- Maintain a schedule of the transport vehicles maintenance schedules, document renewals and the general up-keep of the vehicles.
- Monitor temperature of goods upon warehouse release until delivery to the Customers, to ensure quality of the inventory.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Performance Bonus
Established in 2008, FAS Diagnostic Group Inc. is engaged in marketing and distribution of Diagnostic reagents, equipment and supplies, as well as technical servicing of test applications and engineering repair needs of customers. We represent the world's most reputable Diagnostics companies dedicated to meeting the needs of clinical laboratories worldwide. Their product lines and brand names are market leaders, often regarded as the standard against which other products are measured. FAS Diagnostic Group Inc. is the exclusive distributor and authorized local representative of the Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics product range which is the world’s largest Diagnostics company, as well as of Biomerieux France, Alegria - Orgentec Germany, and STAGO France, with the following product focus: *Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Product line includes Plasma Protein products; Cardiac function test on a fully quantitative instrument-driven format for laboratory use; quantitative testing for Drugs of Abuse & Therapeutic Drug Monitoring based on its highly patented EMIT test principle; Clinical Chemistry line known worldwide for its Dimension Analyzers and Reagents. *Biomerieux, France Leader in the Microbiology testing. These include products for microorganism identification and sensitivity. In addition, products for immunology testing like mini-Vidas are part of the portfolio. *Stago, France Known worldwide for its Hemostasis products, market leader for coagulation testing. *Orgentec, Germany Known worldwide for its test device for autoimmune diseases. CONTACTS/EMAILS: [email protected]