Field Service Engineer
- Manila, Philippines
- Full time
The Field Service Engineer (FSE) regularly visits clients and do onsite work to resolve or perform maintenance functions. FSE assesses, installs and fixes equipment in accord to the manufacturer’s specifications and standards and usually performs assembling, reconditioning, calibrating and testing equipment procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pre-Installation Work: Site Survey, Pre-delivery and Equipment Transport Check
- Set up hardware and software of the equipment based on the manufacturer’s installation protocols
- Conduct regular visit to the customer site under territorial alignment
- Reactive/Corrective Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance
- Machine Reconditioning
- Perform other tasks delegated by the Management
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Graduate. licensed is an advantage.
- Has an experience in a Diagnostic Industry of the same position title, fresh graduate are free to apply.
- Well versed in Microsoft Software
- Good in Handling and Solving Problems
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Being practical and highly adaptable to the Organization
- Teamwork and collaboration, customer service skills, discrete and honest
- Can work with a minimal supervision.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Health and Medical
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- SH 5, Otis 888 Paz Guazon St., Paco, Manila Metro Manila, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.