Media Planning, Strategy & Measurement, and Optimization:
- Outlines measurement solutions and appropriate campaign structures based upon key KPI’s.
- Manages and consults on complex advertising solutions and integrations.
- Manages business plan delivery and budget spend, including daily optimization and providing real time targeting recommendations.
Platform & Product Expert:
- Articulate and update clients on FB product and developments.
- Responsible for educating clients and agencies on best practices.
- Drives product innovation based upon client needs.
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, PMD, etc.).
- Manage complex work streams to optimize marketing objectives for clients.
- Manage Analytics and dashboards to advise clients (e.g. daily client facing data/insights reporting, understanding performance across hundreds of accounts used by client, setting up pipelines to pull conversion and impression data, etc.)
- Cross-functional collaboration of all projects
- Oversee delivery and revenue recognition for the businesses/accounts you are assigned to. Identify additional opportunities and partner with the Client Partners to drive value for our clients
- 6+ years’ experience working directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies and demonstrated leadership experience required
- Experience with the industry or business trends in the industry (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships, CRM)
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional (XFN) teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Advanced Excel skills, experience with analyzing data-sets and delivering actionable insights
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively on a team
- Ability to confidently present to build ongoing relationships with external clients
- Understanding of major advertising success metrics
- Extensive experience as a Facebook user and familiarity with Facebook’s ad solutions preferred
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- Facebook, North Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Facebook Indonesia
Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.
Facebook is defined by our hacker culture - an environment that rewards creative problem solving and rapid decision making. We encourage people to be bold. Our open culture keeps everyone informed and allows people to move around and solve the problems they care about most. We work in small teams and move fast to develop new products, constantly iterating and improving. The phrase “this journey is 1% finished” is posted on our walls, reminding us that we’ve only begun to fulfill our mission to make the world more open and connected.