- , Philippines
- Full time
The primary responsibility of the Project Coordinator is to assist Project Engineers and Project Managers to manage various projects of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation and submission of all necessary documentation as required by the project.
- Responsible for securing all kinds of permits as required by the Project Management/Client (e.g., working permit, delivery permit, etc.).
- Daily update the master file containing the status of the project and reports it at least weekly.
- Assist Logistics Division in every delivery of goods to site.
- Update the inventory of the different store rooms at site.
- Assist Project Engineers in requesting installation materials.
- Others as may be assigned by supervisor.
- Has a diploma in Engineering Technology; Mechanical or Electrical
- Willing to work overtime
- Willing to work on Sundays
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Phase 1, Block 3, Lot 2 and 3 Santiago St., Paseo de Magallanes Commercial Center Magallanes Village, Makati City 1232 Philippines, Philippines
- Hospitality Engineering (Hotels)
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.