Fabtech International Corporation
- Makati, PhilippinesFabtech Building, Phase 1 Block 3 Lots 2&3, Santiago St., Paseo de Magallanes Commercial Center, Magallanes Village, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or deployment.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations in a detailed report.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- A graduate of Refrigeration and Airconditioning Technology or Electrical Engineering Technology
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Skilled Trade
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Fabtech Building, Phase 1 Block 3 Lots 2&3, Santiago St., Paseo de Magallanes Commercial Center, Magallanes Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Kitchen Solution
- 10 openings
About Fabtech International Corporation
Fabtech is one of the leading suppliers of complete commercial kitchen solutions in the Philippines. Fabtech and its predecessor firms have been an industry pioneer since 1988. It is the sister company of Fabtech Export Industries Incorporated, which caters primarily to the international market. We provide tools and systems that help our clients of all sizes get significantly better operating results. Our strength lies in ability to combine our passion for food with our engineering expertise. We save our clients time, money and stress by helping them take on what matters most to them – whether that’s protecting their economic interests, ensuring the food safety of their products, or getting them in front of emerging trends. Our goal is to help you achieve more than what you need. In 1988, the Company was started by Wilson & Jacqueline Go under the name WKG Food Tech International Inc. as a Commercial Foodservice Equipment Fabricator. In 1998, it was changed to Fabtech Industrial Inc. In 2003, Fabtech Kitchens Unlimited Inc. was established. In 2006, its sister company Fabtech Export Industries Inc. was established to cater to the export market. In 2008, Jacqueline Sy-Go and Associates, a subsidiary to Fabtech focusing on kitchen consultancy, was established.