Junior Sales Executive
- Makati, PhilippinesFabtech Building, Phase 1 Block 3 Lots 2&3, Santiago St., Paseo de Magallanes Commercial Center, Magallanes Village, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Fabtech Kitchens Unlimited, Inc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undergo training from our senior sales manager;
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service;
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales;
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options;
- Build productive trust relationships with customers;
Opportunity to travel around the country and internationally to expand the market and participate in trade conventions.
- Monday - Thursday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, MS Office; Strong analytical and planning skills; Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Applicants must be willing to work and relocate in Magallanes, Makati City.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Pleasant and bubbly personality;
- Experienced or knowledgeable about the food industry;
- Passionate about learning
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices;
- Customer Service Focus
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Fabtech Building, Phase 1 Block 3 Lots 2&3, Santiago St., Paseo de Magallanes Commercial Center, Magallanes Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Kitchen Solution
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.