- Makati, PhilippinesFabtech Building, Phase 1 Block 3 Lots 2&3, Santiago St., Paseo de Magallanes Commercial Center, Magallanes Village, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 20,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0025,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
The primary responsibility of the Architectural Assistant is to support the Design team in the delivery of numerous major projects by undertaking a range of architectural duties including preparation of surveys, plans, specification and drawings and to ensure the effective and timely delivery of best value services that comply with all statutory building and design requirements and Council policy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in designing blueprints for every project by through detailed drawings both by hand and by using CAD applications
- Assists in preparing contracts and other documents for all projects
- Assists in assessing the financial requirements of a project
- Checks if all projects and designs follow the design and safety standards
- Coordinate with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- Apply for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
- Making sure the project is running according to schedule and budget
- Operating standard filing systems within office for drawings and correspondence
- Other duties as may be assigned by supervisor
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Architecture or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): cad application, MS Office, revit
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work and relocate in Magallanes, Makati City.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Auto Cad
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Fabtech Building, Phase 1 Block 3 Lots 2&3, Santiago St., Paseo de Magallanes Commercial Center, Magallanes Village
- Kitchen Solution
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.